Plan B is committed to providing access and availability across the United States for those who need it. As part of our commitment to access and women’s health, we donate Plan B One‑Step product free of charge to advocacy organizations across the United States, who support women in under‑served communities.
- 325,000 women helped
through our donations
- 700 organizations
- 48 states + Washington DC with more to come!
Plan B Product Donation Initiative
If you’re a clinic, support organization, or advocacy group seeking donations of Plan B, we’ve got you.
Just a few of our partners
Check out the amazing work they’re doing
- Yellowhammer Fund
- Midwest Access Coalition
- Indigenous Women Rising
- Frontera Fund
- All Access Eastern Kentucky (AAEKY)
- Plan A Health
- Jane’s Due Process
- Holler Health Justice
- Reproductive Justice Action Collective (ReJAC)
- Advocates for Youth
- Kentucky Health Justice Network
- Power to Decide/BC Benefits
- Emergency Contraception for Every Campus (EC4EC)
- Planned Parenthood