Download the materials below to help you talk to patients about Plan B® One-Step, or order printed versions by calling the Plan B® One-Step Information Center toll-free number, 1-800-330-1271.
Plan B® One-Step Patient Brochure:
You need Adobe® Reader® installed on your computer to view these documents. You can download a copy of the Adobe® Reader® by clicking the icon below.
The websites below can provide up-to-date information on emergency contraception and other women’s health issues.
You are about to leave the Plan B® One-Step website. Teva Women's Health, Inc. has provided these links as resources to you, but cannot be held responsible for their content.
The American College of Obstetricians & Gynecologists
American Medical Association
American Medical Women's Association
American Pharmacists Association
American Public Health Association
Association of Reproductive Health Professionals
Family Health International
International Consortium for Emergency Contraception
National Association of Nurse Practitioners in Women's Health
National Medical Association
Pharmacy Access Partnership
Physicians for Reproductive Choice and Health
Program for Appropriate Technology in Health
Reproductive Health Technologies Projects
1. Task Force on Postovulatory Methods of Fertility Regulation. Randomised controlled trial of levonorgestrel versus the Yuzpe regimen of combined oral contraceptives for emergency contraception. Lancet. 1998;352:428-433.
2. Henshaw SK. Unintended pregnancy in the United States. Family Planning Perspectives. 1998;30:24-29, 46.
3. Jones RK, Henshaw D, Henshaw SK. Contraceptive use among U.S. women having abortions in 2000-2001. Perspect Sex Reprod Health. 2002;34:294-303.
4. Dedicated emergency contraceptive pills worldwide. Available at: http://ec.princeton.edu/questions/dedicated.html. Accessed April 7, 2005.
5. von Hertzen H, Piaggio G, Ding J, et al. Low dose mifepristone and two regimens of levonorgestrel for emergency contraception: a WHO multicentre randomised trial. Lancet. Dec 7 2002;360(9348):1803-1810.